Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 9 Thing 20

I viewed Conan the librarian and watched Boolean Operators. Conan was humorous. I have never really used Boolean and so found the tutorial a very useful tool.
Teacher tube is very useful. I have found several interesting sites to look at. One is from Dr. Loopy. His cast makes interesting vignettes about library ideas. They are fun to watch.
I have also looked at all the suggestions put forth and found the ones I could get into informative and interesting if no downright educational. I look forward to watching more.
I am impressed with Teacher Tube. I look forward to using it as I come up with new and different ideas about subjects I wish to teach to the children I serve.The other thing I like about Teacher Tube is vignettes can demonstrate a how to, or model a concept or an idea a teacher librarian wants her students to understand.
I also found this site useful to teach all kinds of ideas ranging from poetry, playing music, english, math, reading and writing.
AS I said, I am impressed with this website.

No comments: