Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Week 4 #9

RSS  I looked in  blogdigger.com to look around and view ways to find elementary library lesson plans. What I received was a blog from Jen Robinson's book page. I found her site very useful. In fact I got side tracked in it. She has lots to offer about books, literacy, read- a-louds, non-fiction books to help teachers understand better about reading. 
The interesting issue I found with RSS is I get side tracked way to easily. I find interesting columns to read and think about. I found this particular RSS very informative.
I love the idea of receiving information tailor made to my needs. How American is that?
I am not afraid of RSS and I will willingly look for them at blog, web pages and other areas found on the information highway.

1 comment:

Katie said...

I read an article somewhere that recommended trying to figure out an optimal number of RSS feeds you can follow in a reasonable amount of time each week and then not adding a new one without removing an existing one. Seemed like good advice.